Exporting Citations from QuickSearch
- Conduct a search in QuickSearch
- Click next to the citations you want to send to EndNote
- In the top banner next to Sign in click Go to my favorites
- In My Favorites, tick the checkboxes next to the references for export to EndNote
- Click on Push to (3 dots in grey toolbar)
- Select EndNote > Download
- The citations will be downloaded into the Temporary Folder in EndNote.
- Check the downloaded citations: QuickSearch may duplicate author names. Also check that the surname and first name are correctly indicated.
NOTE: To export only one citation > Search QuickSearch > click on the next to the required citation > click EndNote > click Download