Adding references to EndNote
There are several different ways to add references to your EndNote library.
Select the method you need from this list or the drop-down menu above:
- Manual entry - use when the source is only available in print or online export is unavailable.
- Direct Export from an online database - the easiest way to enter references from a database into your EndNote library.
- Direct Export from QuickSearch - adding references from your QuickSearch results page.
- Importing text files using filters - some databases do not have direct export options. You will need to import these references using filters.
- Export from the Library catalogue - use for adding references of books held by the Library.
- Importing PDFs to create references - automatically create a reference in EndNote by importing a PDF or folder of PDFs with DOIs.