WNHS staff with KEMH on-site computer log-in can access the Library's online resources off-site using the same log-in.
- If your on-site access is not working, please contact HIN.
- If your access off-site is not working please follow the directions below.
WNHS staff located at another site, and staff from other WA Health sites temporarily working at KEMH will need to apply for EzProxy access via the following steps:
The form can only be accessed onsite:
- Click on the Forms link top left WNHS Hub page.
- Click IT Forms on left hand side under Other WA Health Forms
- Under IT forms-frequently used (middle section) click on Computer access request (eHFN-030).
- Log-in with your User Name (HE number) and Password used to access your work computer & email.
- Click Change My Access.
- From the Application Name menu select EzProxy
- Select King Edward Memorial Hospital.
- Click Submit (bottom of screen).
- If you experience any difficulties please contact the Library: KEMH.Library@health.wa.gov.au