Request articles or books the Library doesn't hold
Staff Registration Request Articles
WNHS staff can request access to articles and books not held by WNHS Library.
- You must have registered with the Library via the Staff Registration link above
- You only need to register once to receive your login to request articles, unless your work or address details change.
- Once registered, login on the same page to request an article / book. Or use the Request articles link above.
- If requesting an article via the Findit@WNHS page, you will be required to login with this same username & password.
- To check the progress of your request, login above > click My request status (left side)
- Before requesting an item check to see if it is available at the Library - search for the journal title in the Journal Title Search (Library Home central section > Find Journals) and book or DVD titles in the catalogue search box (Library Home central section > Find Books).
- Check for Open Access articles by entering the DOI, URL or article title in the box below.